Movie Quotes - Movie Sounds - Movie Wavs

Archive of January 2005

1/29/2005
I'm still working on 50 First Dates. So far I have 53 clips from it. I'll let you know when I'm done with them.

1/28/2005
I'm currently working on 50 First Dates. So far I have 21 clips from it. They'll be up when I'm done making the sounds.

1/27/2005
Multiplicity 93 new wavs I just finished adding 93 new wavs from the movie Multiplicity.

1/26/2005
I'm currently working on Multiplicity. So far I have 85 clips from it. I should be done with it tomorrow. This movie rules. If you haven't already seen it, get it. And if you have, see it again. I've seen it at least ten times and It still cracks me up. I love #4.

1/18/2005
I'm currently working on Multiplicity. So far I have 23 clips from it. They'll be up when I'm done with it.

1/17/2005
Shining 35 new wavs I just finished adding 35 new wavs from the movie Shining.

1/7/2005
School Of Rock 3 new wavs I just finished adding 3 new wavs from the movie School Of Rock: wayhardcore.wav, wholemath.wav and mathmathmath.wav. I'm currently working on The Shining. So far I have made 11 sound clips from it. I will post them when I am done.

1/4/2005
Boiler Room 114 new wavs I just finished adding 114 new wavs from the movie Boiler Room.

1/3/2005
I'm still working on the Boiler Room. So far I have 98 from it. I hope every body had a happy holiday season. I'll be done soon. There's a lot of good dialog in this movie. If you haven' t already seen it, I suggest you check it out. It'll definately make an impression on you.

All sounds on the The MovieWavs Page or linked from The MovieWavs Page retain their original copyright as owned by their respective movie production companies. All sound files are for educational, research, criticism, or review for movie purchase purposes. The MovieWavs Page holds no liability from misuse of these sound files. Some of the sound files contained on The MovieWavs Page may not be suitable for young children.